Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today Is A Great Day To Be Happy!

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
          - Groucho Marx

It’s a grey, gloomy Thursday here in Southern Ontario ... but I’m not letting that get me down! I want to BE HAPPY!

So what do I do? I listen to my BE HAPPY self-hypnosis audio and it does the trick! I find self-hypnosis to be an amazing tool to re-program my mind.

We all have incredible power within us. We have the power to control our feelings, our thoughts, and our beliefs. (Frankly, we can even control our health and our bodies with the power of our minds, but let’s save that for another post! Today we’re just talking about being happy.)

Relax for just a moment and take a deep breath. Breathe in and breathe out. Now smile and think about something that makes you happy. How does that feel?

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." 
          - Abraham Lincoln

It’s much more fun to be happy and enjoy life. I find that when I’m happy, It makes me feel better. It makes my hubby feel better. It makes my kids feel better. It makes everything around me just function better. Happiness. It’s contagious!

So today, on this beautifully grey day, I want to share my happiness with you! If you need a little help in becoming happy, I highly recommend this BE HAPPY self- hypnosis audio. I promise it will instantly put you in a relaxed, positive mindset. You’ll love it!

Have a happy day!
Ro :)


ps ... One final comment ... SMILE!  It's the 2nd best thing you can do with your lips!  


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: