Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Help Grow The Mommy MindSpa Into An Incredible Resource For Moms Around The World!

As I’ve made it my mission to empower moms to take control of their minds, bodies, and health, I’ve decided to put in place a new weekly plan for the Mommy MindSpa.

I want the Mommy MindSpa to have an extensive library of informative articles teaching other moms how they can easily work on themselves, and be the best mom, wife, and woman they possibly can be!

I know how powerful audio hypnosis is. I’ve seen all the incredible things that it can do. I’m a firm believer in the power of using audio hypnosis to make incredible changes from within. Now I want YOU to have access to all the information you need to learn how audio hypnosis can help you too!

Each week I’m going to be researching a new issue that audio hypnosis can help with. By the end of each week, I’m going to publish a new article that will teach other moms how they can best use hypnosis to help with this particular issue. I’m going to really be diving into the how and why this works, getting some good solid facts for you.

Here’s Where I’d Like Your Help ...

I’d like to research the topics that interest you most. As a mom myself, I know some of the topics that I’d like to start researching first to get this going, but I’d really like to hear what you’d like to learn more about.

Some ideas to get the ball rolling are:

  • Natural breast transformation (let’s face it moms ... are breasts are not as perky as they used to be! Hypnosis CAN help!) 
  • Increased self esteem (as a mom we can lose ourselves in our children. Let’s learn to stay positive and feeling good about ourselves first ... and then pass that on to our kids!) 
  • Boosting your immune system (it is possible to sail through cold & flu season! I’ve done it and I’m so thankful for hypnosis helping out. I’d like to teach you how and why this actually works!) 
Please comment on this post with your suggestions of things you’d like to learn more about, and I’ll be sure to get to them in the coming weeks and do some great research on them.

You’re welcome to check out my website to see a basic list of the kinds of things hypnosis can help with. I’ll be researching and writing about many of these in much greater detail in the next few weeks. Check out www.mommymindspa.com for the list.

But I’d like to hear more suggestions from you on different things within you that you may like to improve on.

I truly hope you enjoy motherhood and that you take the time each day to focus on YOU. Being a mom is a beautiful thing, but don’t let it take away from you being you. You can have the best of both worlds.

I’m excited to make the Mommy MindSpa an incredible resource for you, and other moms around the world to use! Thanks for your help!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

L.A. Sherman said...

I'd definitely love to hear about boosting my immune system. Goodbye colds! Nice blog by the way. If you'd like to see mine, here's the link: http://www.lukysherman.blogspot.com/

Ro Little said...

Thanks Luky! I will definitely be researching and writing about boosting the immune system. Stay tuned for the article. Love your site! I want to go to the beach now!! :)