Sunday, May 1, 2011

Use Hypnosis To Strengthen Your Immune System

Welcome to Week One of the Mommy MindSpa’s Weekly Audio Hypnosis Information Articles. Each week I’ll be researching, writing, and posting new articles on topics that moms want to learn more about. Topics that will help YOU enjoy motherhood more, and help you be the best mom you can be! (Please feel free to comment and let me know what you’d like to learn more about).

I’m excited to be building this library of articles!

This week’s topic will help all moms! This week I’m going to be writing about how hypnosis can help you heal your immune system.

Sniffles. Sneezes. Colds & flu. When you’ve got kids, you’ve got germs. 

Kids are around them at the playground. They’re around them at daycare and at school. Especially in the spring and fall, there’s no way to avoid the germs.

BUT .... there IS a way to strengthen your immune system so that the germs won’t affect you. Or if they do, at least with a strong immune system, your symptons will be much lighter and you’ll heal super quick!

On a personal note - with 3 kids, this is something that I’ve used myself. I feel that it is so important that we, as moms, stay super stong through cold & flu season. We need to be there to help heal our families. We need to be feeling great and functioning our best. A sick mom can bring the whole family down.

We all know that it’s important to take care of ourselves. We know that it’s important to eat right and exercise. We know that we need to keep the house clean and wash our hands regularly. We know the basics.

But there is a secret that I’ve learned to help me stay in perfect health through the tough months. I’ve learned that we can use hypnosis to strengthen our immune systems.

I’ve started doing my research for this weeks article, and it’s coming along great! Using hypnosis to heal our immune system has been scientifically studied and proven to work. I’m compiling all the stats and I’ll post the article in the next few days.

In the meantime, if you’d like to get started strengthening your immune system with hypnosis, I’m going to hand you over to the experts at Hypnosis Downloads. They have an incredible self hypnosis audio that you can download and listen to each night while you fall asleep. That’s what I did and I found this audio really helped!

Click to learn more >>
Strengthen Your Immune System 

Be sure to check back soon for the full article!

Enjoy Motherhood!
Ro :)

p.s. If there’s another topic you’d like to learn more about, please leave in the comments below.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Plami said...

Very interesting! Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/